Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Hobby that made me totally Insane: Cosplay.

As i said on my last blog, i will post a new blog for these hobby of mine.

I'm a Cosplayer (costume role-player) and I love what I'm doing. I can express myself through studying and knowing the character's personality. Yes, I matched my personality to the characters I'm portraying. And this explanation ends here for a while XD . I may cliff-hang you gaiz cause I'm also planning to make another blog about my precious hobby ~ btw ~ you can visit my DeviantArt Account to view my past and current cosplays (though i'm not updating it much ~ teehee ~ XD) and my Cure Account ~


To see the complete details, visit my D.A~
But what is cosplay first? Some of you may know what's the meaning of this but for the sake of everybody, lemme just give you a brief description, introduction or what-so-ever-form of explanation :))

Cosplay is literally short for Costume Role-playing but for me, It is the Art of expressing
by means of wearing costume and placing your dedication through acting/portraying your favorite/wanna-be character that you can't actually express by means of YOURSELF.

Well i guess some of you encountered people wearing costumes with wigs, some are with armors and weapons that are big as their or much more of their height and length. Yes, the right term for that kind of hobby is Cosplay and the people behind those insanities were called Cosplayers.

Just why are we so devoted in this kind of insanity? Why are we spending so much of our precious Time, Effort, Energy and most especially Money?

Yuuki Cross Night Class Version
Little did some of you know, of those who can't reach nor touch our hidden feelings, is we can actually express ourselves by means of this hobby of ours. Yes, I can express myself through studying, knowing and choosing a character that will match my personality.

I usually cosplay characters that are: Gothic, Non-Smiling, Alone, etc etc that you may call EMO XD. Some are Cool, Punk and Spicy ~ because that is my "Naritai Jibun" (would-be-self).

 My first and thought cosplay of mine was Yuuki Cross from the Anime Series, Vampire Knight. I cosplayed her because we are very much alike. It also build and enhances our Confidence when we wore and hide ourselves in our cosplay costume.

Some cosplayers, including me, cried in front of our parents just to let us and get ourselves from a certain cosplay conventions because they didn't and doesn't want to support us in this psychopathy we have. But even though they are still opposing us,we'd still wanted and pushed ourselves to continue, because this is our only way to escape from a cruel world that lies ahead us: reality.

Have I said all the things i wanna express? I don't know ~ haha. Maybe. I may change or add some details again to this, with or without prior notice XDD . Kudos to everyone who read it till here ~ haha :))


CAUSE I COSPLAY TO EXPRESS

NOT TO IMPRESS

my next blog would according to this quote :))


No comments:

Post a Comment