Friday 25 May 2012

I therefore welcome and introduce myself

-Sigh- Its my first blog, first post and first account here ~ (ofc XD)
I also don't know why did I suddenly made such account.

Maybe i just want to show the community on what I feel, what's my train of thoughts and what I'm currently doing. I also wanted to show you gaiz some info about me. What I Love, what my hobby is and so on ~

So let's start with the most common thing everybody just did. Introduction.

My Punk-Rave Attire (its not that awesome, I know XD)
I'm Liz Alexandrea (Alex) or Aria for short. Yes, the name Aria literally derives from my name (thanks to an acquaintance of mine, Austine, for giving me such nickname). In Italian, it means Wind. and Azure as my so-called-2nd-name means Blue. Aria Azure (Blue Wind) reminds me of my All-Time Favorite Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune (1st time hearing the word Vocaloid and encountered Miku Hatsune? well, I pity you. YES I PITY YOU. Open a Google search tab and look for it.) so I really choose it to be my Screen Name ~ x3

I'm a Cosplayer (costume role-player) and I love what I'm doing. I can express myself through studying and knowing the character's personality. Yes, I matched my personality to the characters I'm portraying. And this explanation ends here for a while XD . I may cliff-hang you gaiz cause I'm also planning to make another blog about my precious hobby ~ btw ~ you can visit my DeviantArt Account to view my past and current cosplays (though i'm not updating it much ~ teehee ~ XD) and my Cure Account ~

I'm a Writer. I also express myself through writing short stories, my on-going novel and a fan fiction. I have a finished and an unfinished works @ www.wattpad.com/rozenkiss (here's the site to view my works ~ well, I'm not hoping you'll love it since I'm just an amateur writer but here's the link ~ XD)

Gakupo x Kaito


I'm a Bishounen Fan Girl (I cannot deny this! hahaha) ~ Kyaaaaaa ~ -fangirlscreams- ! hahaha ~ I easily spazz around whenever i witnessed/watched a series with a bishie there ~ haha! omg /shot >8D ofc ~ a bishie fan girl also loves Y-A-O-I ~ kyaaa! -nosebloodseverywhere- (ok for those who don't know what YAOI is, it shortly means, BL(Boy's Love) yes you heard me, you read it clearly, BOY-BOY Relationship)



Ask-Sama's Animation


I'm also in an Utattemita Fandom, (歌ってみた) is a subcategory of the Yattemita (やってみた) section in Nico Nico Douga. Utattemita literally means "tried to sing", that is why you will see that most of the uploads under this category have the "[song name]を歌ってみた" title (or variations of such). To be precise, the utattemita category is where amateur singers upload covers of various songs.(source: http://ofurotaimu.dreamwidth.org/50895.html)

My Favorite Male Utaite (Nico Nico Douga Singer) is Ask-Sama. Kyaaaaaa ~ (I also cannot deny such thing) Ever since I indulge myself in the Utaite Community, I really Love and Idolize Ask. On my opinion, Ask has such an amazing, SMEXY Voice *A* (yes, you read it again, SMEXY). The reason I also love him is because of him, being a Mysterious Type in the NND (nico nico douga) community *A*

Choucho's Animation



My Female Favorite Utaite is Choucho. She is an utaite who can reach both low and high notes with ease. In my opinion, she has an Angelic, Soft Voice who easily catches my ears in her Last Night, Good Night collab with Clear.








Ok, I think some readers find it so boring now ~ I may end it here. I'll try to enjoy myself in the blogging community ~ Kudos to everyone who read this XD

No comments:

Post a Comment